Each Thursday your student will be allowed to check out library books for curbside pick-up. Hours of curbside pick-up will be 10:45am -12:30pm and then again at 2:00pm – 6:00pm.
How this process will work:
- All library holds will need to be placed by end of the day on Monday for Thursday pick up day. If your request in submitted after Monday your books will be ready for pick-up the following Thursday.
- Each student will be able to have 2 books checked out and still place 2 books on hold for the following week.
- The books you placed on hold will be kept for two weeks in the event you can not make the pick-up the first Thursday following placing the order.
- All library books will be sent home in school supplied book bags and the students need to return this bag each week for their next order. Each student has 2 bags to keep the rotation going. One in and one out.
- Books will need to be returned on the following Thursday (or the next – if you need more time) in order to pick up new books.
Please visit the following sites to assist you in this process: