Media Center Educational Coordinator
Click here to login and to browse are collection
2023-2024 OBOB Title List
3rd to 5th Grade Division
- Allergic by Megan Wagner Lloyd
- Flor and Miranda Steal the Show by Jennifer Torres
- From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E. L. Konigsburg*
- The Jumbies by Tracey Baptiste
- The List of Things that Will Not Change by Rebecca Stead
- The Lion of Mars by Jennifer L. Holm
- The Midnight Children by Dan Gemeinhart
- Molly and the Twin Towers: A 9/11 Survival Story by Jessika Fleck
- New From Here by Kelly Yang
- Rez Dogs by Joseph Bruchac
- Swim Team by Johnnie Christmas
- The Trouble with Chickens by Doreen Cronin
- A True Home by Kallie George
- Ways to Make Sunshine by Renée Watson
- When You Trap a Tiger by Tae Keller
- Zeus and the Thunderbolt of Doom by Joan Holub & Suzanne Williams (NOT the graphic novel version)
** The official OBOB edition of From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E Frankweiler is the 1998 edition from Atheneum Books for Young Readers (9780689711817). You may read another edition, but page numbers and content will be taken from this edition. No questions will be created from any prefaces, introductions, afterwards, etc. **
** Information is from the Oregon Battle of the books website. **
Storyline Online is available 24 hours a day for children, parents, caregivers and educators worldwide. Each book includes supplemental curriculum developed by a credentialed elementary educator, aiming to strengthen comprehension and verbal and written skills for English-language learners.
Watch, listen, and read along with animated picture books and e-books for new readers with Tumblebook Library.
TumbleBooks e-books have several features to adapt the text for students who are struggling to learn to read and students with reading disabilities.
For example: Listen to the e-book as the text is highlighted, change the colors and contrast of text on the page, and change the font style and size.