- I come from a goofy family of four, my mom,dad (who looks surprisingly like Pete Carroll!), and older sister.
- In 2011 I married my husband, Bret. We are both from Southern Oregon and moved to the area about 2 years ago to complete our graduate programs. Mr. Reordan has 8 months until he becomes a Doctor of Physical Therapy, woohoo!
- I just recently became an Aunty to my very special niece, Charlotte Anne!
- BS in Speech and Hearing Sciences from Portland State University.
- MA in Teaching from George Fox University.
- Taught 4th Grade at Cedaroak Park Primary in West Linn before joining Sherwood SD.
- My parents are avid Beaver fans, so I guess I am too by default! :)
- I started snow skiing at the age of 3 and competed in downhill races growing up, it is now one of my favorite things to do! I've also picked up snow boarding, its pretty fun too! (There I am in the green!)
- Tennis is another one of my favorite outdoor activities, I love to play with my family.
- A few other things I like: playing piano, READING,cooking, hiking, and sleeping in! ;)